Friday, December 04, 2009

My goodbye present

Thats it. My last "girlfriend" is getting ready to leave the country. To whatever/whoever is responsible for this exodus, i'm telling you, i wont let it be. Do you hear me? My people in England, France and god knows what all places in you yes yay, beware. Someday i'll come to each one of these countries and get you all back to mine.
Where i shall as usual continue to not keep in touch, but thats neither here nor there. I want my people in my country!

7 comments:

Pooja said...

:(
Idhar aa jao for a vacation.
We dont have too many trees near our place, but Eiffel Tower hai na :P

vinaya said...

You, you are nothing but a big leaver. A big leaver with a stupid suitcase.
Yes, I still quote from FRIENDS. Come to paris, climb the Eiffel tower (that makes you look thin, as i think i've been asked to say :D) and get kicked out of the country along with the people who invited me there. Now thats a plan!

Sumit Sorde said...

High time u get a permanent boyfriend eh? ;)

vinaya said...

Hmm, yes, you have a point. I might need help getting so many people back :P

Ram said...

why would you wish that? Leave those kids alone.

vinaya said...

eh what? Such maturity does not suit me at all!

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Locations of visitors to this page