Friday, October 03, 2008

Subeh ke sapne...

My phone is in silent mode. Which it never is.

It buzzes. Which it never does.

I hear it. Which i never do.

I look at the name on the screen. It says King Khan. Which it never does.

I answer. I hear that irritating Airtel voice that usually tells you to not waste any time in downloading completely "free" ringtones at Rs 6/min. It says - Befirkar rahiye! Is number se aapko call aa hi nahi sakta! [Followed by something that amounts to - so kindly go back to your loser life]. I let the message repeat a couple of times, just to make sure I'm hearing right.

And then the King answers. Only, the voice is yours. Which never happens.

And then I'm awake, a relieved grin on my face. Relieved because this wasn't the weirdest part of the night. No, there were dreams within dreams and when i woke up from one dream into another, i had to decide whether what had just happened was real or just a dream. And if it was real, OH MY DEAR GOD, i had to deal with it.
The grin because i know you wont be flattered.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

recursive dreams u mean....? :P

vinaya said...

Exactly :D
Since you started it, what do you think would happen if my stack overflowed?
I'd wake up??

 
Locations of visitors to this page