Saturday, June 21, 2008

I think i may have found love

Science fiction section at Landmark. On a weekday. An immensely fulfilling i could die right now feeling slowly spreads through me. Not to be confused with the more familiar i wish i was dead feeling.
Philip K Dick, Ursula Le Guin, Orson Scott Card, God bless you all.

Now reading: The Manticore's Secret. Very good. Although it did seem like the end came because he ran out of pages. My favourite part is the one with the Unwaba. And the third one is called The Unwaba Revelations! I'm torn between the lure of instant gratification and the rewards of patience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you try, "Black Order" by James Rollins?

HP

vinaya said...

Ah ha! So you still remember my blog.
Know what, i guessed this must be you even without seeing that HP sitting at the bottom.
So, do i get some points for my memory?

Anonymous said...

Yes -1 points. People dont get points for remembering things told only a couple of days back. And yes, not even just a couple of months back, in case you were already writing that:).

Hari Prasad.

vinaya said...

Chaurasia??

A monsoon trip might happen this weekend. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!

Arjun Karande said...

The Manticore's Secret huh? Will pick it up on my next visit to Landmark.

vinaya said...

Read the first one first! (The Simoqin Prophecies)

 
Locations of visitors to this page