Monday, July 09, 2007

My assignment

Scott Adams says in his blog today
Your assignment for today is to describe your own job in one sentence, preferably in a humorously derogatory way.
Go.
So i went. And on my way realized that though no one from my office reads my blog (not that i know of. If there are any of you out there, please come forward and declare yourself. Or, remain forever slient), this thing has the potential to someday come and bite me. So, i shall write about the former job of this person i know. I cant believe how evil a genius i can sometimes be! This will not only totally get to this person i know, but will also tell me how often this person i know reads my blog. Because if this person i know is the person i know, (s)he simple cannot let this go.
This person i know, his/her job was to produce the gems that someone could then call crap and spray paint all over.
Go.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page