Friday, July 06, 2007

Hurry up!

The movie for the 5th is coming out shortly.

I've revised the 6th one. Can you believe i couldn't even remember who the Half Blood Prince was, or what horcruxes were?

I'm ready. I'm soo ready for the 7th Harry Potter! Even if the name makes it sound like a cheap thriller. Even if it is the last one. Even if rumors say she is on a character killing spree. After this one, they are dead for us anyway. At least on paper. The ones in my imagination, she can never kill.

Hurry up!!!

3 comments:

Oink said...

yessss !!! n bcoz u usually get the ebook sumhow, if u do get it this tym, send it to me asap, n i mean ASAP :P
cos the chances of me getting the book are pretty slim here :( ... of course any persuation to my parentz from your part would be welcome :P

vinaya said...

Sure! But the chances of your getting an e-book are more. You are in a college with free internet!!!
And believe me, you do not want me trying to persuade parents. The results are almost guaranteed to not be what i want them to be :(

Oink said...

ok then try n persuade them to NOT buy me the book :P

 
Locations of visitors to this page