Monday, November 14, 2011

Interviews!

Prospective employers seem to read my blog. (Which may not be such a good thing in the long run, but i'm going to pretend this run is short). The interviews have begun! Just got back from my first job interview in 9 years and my throat is dry and my body parts are shaking and i cut and ate a whole musk melon by myself but all that only shows that i am alive, right?

The dude has flown to the US for god knows what so i am home alone. (Well, as alone as you can be with a houseful of people). But as long as there are interviews to prepare for, (i dont want to say the next part but its true) who cares? All i do is use him as a cheat sheet for questions i am stuck at, and that i can do with him sitting there too. I really really want this phase to end so we can start figuring out what to do with "free time".

Okay, i will now go bury my head in the Internet and prepare for the next one. Wish me luck, y'all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tats a good sign :)
n all d best! :)

sinGularity said...

good luck

vinaya said...

Zaru, Lalit: Thanks! I hope i shake a little less at the end of the next one.

Kaushik: Wow, that was beautiful. I read it 3 times and it only got better each time! Light and fluffy data structures, just awesome!
The dude is in New York, and geographically challenged though i am about the US, i think that is nowhere close to where you are?

vinaya said...

:D
What do i get for not shattering the illusion that the poet in you answers to something higher and deeper and well, less mundane than boredom?
(Although considering the frequency with which boredom hits us software types, that might not be a bad thing at all.)

 
Locations of visitors to this page