Friday, February 11, 2011

Ooh, look what 2011 is doing!

Its just the second month and i've already taken two leaves. Both last minute oh-i-wont-be-coming-tomorrow leaves, which is not so good. But neither of them were oh-i-am-too-bored-to-get-out-of-bed, which rocks! If you dont get why i am jumping about this, i present to you my 2010. In which i must have taken, oh, 3 leaves? 2 of them because i was bored.

So, yes, 2011. Keep up the good work! And try not to make a philanthropist who donates all her leaves to the office charity out of me, yeah?

4 comments:

Mohsin said...

accha hai, accha hai.. mera abtak ek bi nai pada..

Unknown said...

haha...only 3 leaves?
donate some to me...
I dnt mind taking them..just coz I'm bored to drive too :D

vinaya said...

Moshin: Tumko do din ke liye AP team se bedakhal kiya. Ab bhago!

Zarin: Last year i would have. But this time, my leaves are mine!
I hear you! A driver for two wheeler no longer seems like a joke.

The Kid said...

You write very well, and I wanted to invite you to zeole chennai, but right now its exclusive for chennai people. sorry

 
Locations of visitors to this page