Monday, March 23, 2009

For want of a purpose

Who has Monday blues on a Monday evening?
I rock at feeling sorry for myself. I doubt if anyone does it better.
Ooh, i could watch that movie until its time to sleep.
Call him about that cake.
Call her.
Please? Its a good movie.
At least download the songs she was kind enough to send you.
Not even if it is the only thing that'll get me out of this bed? I suppose not.
Reply or she'll think you died.
I should go on that diet!

And that is how, from tomorrow, i go on the GM diet. The whole world has done it and survived, so i should not be so scared. But i am. Which is why the declaration. Kick me if i default.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah yeah..my songs na...:)
GM diet...u too...y y y...everyones goin on a gm diet...it kinda scares me...my lunch diet was better i guess..in some ways...;)

Charuta said...

Best of luck with the diet!

vinaya said...

Zarin: Yes your songs :) I hope i thanked you for them?
As for lunch diet, i cant not eat :( Something has to go in, phir woh ped patte kyon na ho!

Cahruta: Thanks! You guys are my inspiration. I dont know how you did it, the day seems reeeeaally looong already :(

Mohsin said...

Today you went from being 'one of us' to 'one of them' ;-)
Good Luck with the diet..

vinaya said...

Mohsin: Where be my farewell party??
Thanks! I need all the luck to go through,. In fact, i need really lucky luck to go through.

 
Locations of visitors to this page