Saturday, September 24, 2005

Doesn't matter that with the kind of work we do, I might end up defending my senior's thesis 8 months from now. Doesn't matter that I blew away thousands on the scan of a supposed "shoulder injury" and all the report says is "mild right shoulder joint effusion" (something I strongly suspect the kind doctor put in just to make me think I'm getting my money's worth). Doesn't matter that my guide can and will eat us alive when we report the amount of work we've done this week. The half an hour that I fiddle with a friend's guitar, trying to get "Sa Re Ga Ma" right, everything is forgotten.

The power of small things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The power of music rather :)
btw achanak thesis kee itni chinta..chillax yaar..abhi bahut waqt hai..atleast i console myself with that thought only..coz even in my case, i might end up defending arati's thesis at may end..provided guide permits :P.

vinaya said...

Thats what keeps me going - the thought that almost everyone is in a silimar mess :)

vinaya said...

Excepting some weeks, the problem(???) is that my guide is generally happy with little or no work!
I know i sound crazy, but it would be more wierd if someone is actually happy with their guide!

 
Locations of visitors to this page