Monday, August 18, 2003

I'll be watching you

I have this allergy to certain food stuffs, and when i eat something that doesn't suit me, it results in a terrible cold. After years of treatment, my resistance has considerably gone up.
Just the day before yesterday, i was marveling at how i hadn't fallen sick in a loooooong time. And, the very next day, i was down with a bona-fide attack. The runny nose, the sore throat, the head ache, the body ache, the sleepless nights . . . the works.
It was almost like He was up there singing

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you


Spooky.

Or maybe, i'm looking for meaning where there is none.

Sometimes, i feel God is just another name for coincidence.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page