Tuesday, July 03, 2012

This is Juuuulyyyyy

(I know that you know. But that’s my new war cry, and don’t tell me the Spartans didn’t know that “this” was Sparta).

July is the month where I become a super-efficient machine and get rid of all the stuff that’s been rotting on my plate forever. July is the month in which discipline is my, do I say it, oh what the hell, bitch. The month in which I lose weight, the month in which I get rid of the devils that torment me, the month in which I bring out that legendary self-control that hasn’t shown its face in a while. It’s a month in which I am not likely to get much time to breathe, but that’s okay because come August, I promise myself the following:

-          A trip to someplace fun

-          Buy one book to read on the kindle a month. I cant believe I actually have to make myself do this. I thought I’d have to stop myself from ODing on the Kindle, not to mention custodial fights with the dude. Turns out stuff rotting on my plate puts me off reading.

-          House hunting. Every damn weekend.  Other than the time I am on a trip.

Yesterday was good. Today slightly less so. Tomorrow, its still Juuuulyyyyy.

3 comments:

Mohsin said...

I share the chorus because on 20th rises the Dark Knight..

vinaya said...

Oh yeah! Something you've been counting down to for over a year now? Will the world be a less interesting place from the 21st? :P

Mohsin said...

Hehe.. Nai 21st ko vapas jaunga dekhane.. :p

 
Locations of visitors to this page