Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To the man. who cried wolf

The next time you decide to cry wolf because you thought you smelled something that vaguely resembled what your granny's cousin, who had seen a wolf once as a child, had imagined one would smell like, pause. Think. Can you see anything even remotely dog-like? Hear wolf sounds? See small animals running scared? Foot prints? I'm not asking for evidence admissible in a court of law here. Just enough to register an FIR will do.

I'm telling you this because there is no point in telling me to use my discretion. You know and I know that the second the cry escapes you, i will be there by your side, patting your hand and nodding my head and in general agreeing with you that that (immobile) sack of potatoes is indeed a big bad wolf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a real friend.

vinaya said...

No no. That is just me being an idiot and also spoiling the people in question.

Anonymous said...

and now being humble! :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page