Monday, July 19, 2010

Bang bang bang

If i had a fully loaded gun, all 6 rounds at my disposal, here's what i'd shoot. After, of course, a long winded speech describing the how, the why and dazzle all with the sheer genius-ness of my evil.

1. My leg

For disrespecting the powers of Vitamin D. For being the most high-maintenance part of my life. For the dull pain that makes me want to pull it out and throw it at people with good intentions.

2. Good intentions

Gah. Enough already! No no, i'm not talking about your good intentions, your good intentions are all good. But in general, they are choking me.

3. My head

For accommodating only two types of computational machinery.

Boolean circuits - hard-coded sections of my brain that give an instantaneous answer to a set of inputs, no feedback, no adaptation possible.

Infinite loops - that consume a lot of brain power but generate no answer.

The Universal Turing Machine would be so glad with my head. The halting problem, at least this once, will be no problem. (Ok fine. Just a joke. Laugh. Dont punch holes in my theory)

Not so long winded after all. Guess the movies have taught me something after all. Now, Looks like i've only managed to find 3 things to shoot at. I'm going to use two bullets on each, just to be sure.

And then i shall become fully headless langdi, and haunt the men's bathroom. Or the women's. How would i ever know.

4 comments:

Mohsin said...

I tried to think of a witty comment.. Did not come up with one (as one can see)..

vinaya said...

I read that as PDTN.

Option 1:
Say i pull out my leg and throw it. And then get an artificial one. Which, being me, i'll break eventually. You could reserve some real estate on the cast on that leg, you know, for an autograph.

Option 2:
You could tell me i'd make a better fat lady. Of course, there's only one password i'd be capable of!

Jana said...

kitne bure din aa gaye hain -- vitamin D ki ek bothal khali kar de ;) ek do peg se nahi chalega :P

langdi zaroor ho sakthi hai, magar headless nahi :)

Thoda aam junta ko dhyaan mein rakh kar likho maa -- bechare woh khud apne baalon ko kheech rahe honge. ab ye mat poocho kuch baal agar ho thab na ? :)

vinaya said...

Arre, Vitamin D ki poori madhushaala pi gayi main!

:D Bal nahi to khal sahi :P

 
Locations of visitors to this page