Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy new year and other nonsense

One glimpse of your own mortality is all it takes to stop making fun of the old.

No, that wasnt about death. But about empathy. So from today, i'll stop with the jokes. At least for today. I dont think i can control what comes out of my mouth very well any more. Strange, i always saw myself as one of the quieter ones, as one who had to make efforts to speak, not make efforts to shut up.

More such discoveries about myself are leading me to believe that i havent been stress tested enough. While my behaviour during normal times is well defined, there is no saying where the bugs will come out from once you bring on the stress.

Happy new year was celebrated with the discovery of not a bug in my code, but a monster.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo...wat was tat monster now...wanna see..:)

Anonymous said...

kya hua re? spounding pura frus :o

Anonymous said...

sorry typo...shud have been sounding :P

vinaya said...

Zaru: Its been destroyed. Dead remains can be found in bugzilla, but i'd rather no one did :)

Renathi: Nothing happened. And thats cause enough for sounding frust :D

 
Locations of visitors to this page