Sunday, January 25, 2009

Conversations, imagined or otherwise

"There is no running away from it, we are all connected" he says."Remember those Venn diagrams we used to draw in school? With the hatched portions where A meets B? Why do you run away from the intersections?"

"The intersections are never me", she says. "A meets me, but its always more A than me. I'm not saying A does it on purpose. But i just make it so easy."

"It doesnt have to be that way, you know? Their lives are as connected to yours as yours are to theirs. Look at the intersections as a means to spreading your influence, to getting what you want while still staying connected. Its not a battleground where only one can survive. Not always."

"I dont know", she says with a confused shake, "its been a while since i've seen the positives of caring or being cared for."

5 comments:

Sumit Sorde said...

Better this conversation is imagined..And even better if u stop heeding to such imaginations :)

vinaya said...

:)
And best if i were incapable of such imagination?

Sumit Sorde said...

u remind me of the movie "Doubt"!

vinaya said...

I remind you of a movie with a 9.1 rating??? Most disturbing.

Sumit Sorde said...

Oye! its 8.1!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page