Saturday, September 01, 2007

Which is worse?

That i had to survive a week at work without the Internet or that i did?
(Knowledge gained as part of the survival: the clock on the phone on my desk is 30 seconds behind the clock on my PC. And my mobile is 18 seconds behind my desk phone )

That i now have to travel 12 kms and 10 signals to get to work or that i like it?

That i don't have a life or that i don't miss it all that much?

That i drink tea thrice a day or that i still don't like it?

Who cares? I just played a game of carom with board magnets. And discovered a badminton court walking distance from the office. I am uplifted. It doesn't get better then this!

4 comments:

vinaya said...

Oh yeah!! Its the only form of carom i dont suck at :D

pm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pm said...

what is better ?
that i have read your blog or that i liked it :)

what is worse?
my wrist watch is 1 min ahead of my desk phone which is 2 min ahead of the clock in my pc :P

vinaya said...

Who cares, as long as you have commented :D
Just kiddingd! Thanks!
Who cares, as long as you have commented!
Just kidding:D Thanks!
Dont tell me, you are workless too?

 
Locations of visitors to this page