Monday, November 20, 2006

Selectively blind

(One of those rare rants where I express extreme displeasure over everything ever invented, discovered or evolved)

Ostrich, isn't it? The animal that buries its head in sand and believes that since it cant see the enemy, the enemy cant see it? Show me one human being who thinks this is not stupid. And yet, the vast majority of them do exactly that. Cover their senses with a comfortable, protective covering and believe everything is all right with everyone. And its fine by me. If thats the only way they can get through life, so be it. What I cant stand is them making a hole in their covers just large enough for one eye to peek out, using the eye exclusively too see whats wrong with me and shaking their "what is this world come to" head shake. Either you are blind or you are not. In between is nothing.

I know. I should be able to say go to hell, but I cant. Not to everybody.

4 comments:

Who Cares? said...

Kisi ke paapon ka ghada bhar gaya hai kya?
Request: Please switch to full feeds.

vinaya said...

Next time you want me to do something as technically challenging as this, EXPLAIN!! Took me almost an hour to get to what full feeds are and to confirm that they are not harmful :P

Varun: If i could do something about it, i wouldnt be blogging :(

Kaushik: I could add a lot more, but then, i dont want to shock myself!

Sumit Sorde said...

Ignore karo naa..khud kyu tension lete ho! And if someone is just acting tooo smart..u can tell him to go to hell! or in ur style, nonsense! bhi chalega !

vinaya said...

If only life were like that!

 
Locations of visitors to this page