Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Notes to the future me

Ideally, i'd like to yell this so the whole world can hear. Or at least, my world. Since that isnt happening, i'll yell it on my blog.

<begin imagining caps>
You can either get things done or do them your way. Wanting to get things done your way is just plain greedy. If i believed in a universe that was interested in you and interested in being fair, i'd tell you that it'd give you one under the ear. (I know i ruined kaan ke neeche, but nothing in English comes close.)
<end imagining caps>

Me, right now i'm in that in between place where i neither do things nor get them done. I know its not going to last, so when it over and i have to pick one or the other, can you please shove this post in my face?

3 comments:

Mohsin said...

translate kisliye..
smiley hai na..

vinaya said...

Aah, damn. I forgot the smiley once again. My apologies to the creator.

Mohsin said...

Creator..
That sure sounds nice.. :P

 
Locations of visitors to this page