Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Three pairs of specs, too good to be true!
One crushed in a Basky match,
And then there were two.

Two pairs of specs, oh what fun!
A frame split for no reason,
And then there was one.

One pair of specs, now that's a laugh!
A temple broke while wrestling
And then there was half.

Half a pair of specs, ever got that done?
Soon joined the other half,
And then there were none!

(Managed to salvage two complete pairs of specs out of the wreckage. A big thanks to my caretaker mom and my anna's anna for helping me through my blindness)

8 comments:

Sumit Sorde said...

this is a gal/dadi-maa nicknamed vinnie the pooh,
writes good poems though very few!

btw who is the caretaker mom now??

vinaya said...

This one is going to make me immortal! All of you will be teaching it to your kids a few years from now.
Caretaker mom left yesterday, and now i'm totally mom-less :((

Arjun Karande said...

No, I don't think kids want to read disturbing sci-fi thrillers about someone else's eyewear.

Sumit Sorde said...

welcome to the mom-less club vinnie :)

vinaya said...

Arjun: Disturbing? Yes. Sci? Maybe. Fi? Definitely not! Everything in the to-be-immortal rhyme actually happened to me!

Sumit: At least i have a reliable grandparent!

Sumit Sorde said...

Hehe..I m at the leaf node of the family tree..so ur grandparent is also my grander-parent :P LOL!

Arjun Karande said...

"Fi? Definitely not! Everything in the to-be-immortal rhyme actually happened to me!"

That's even scarier...

Who Cares? said...

"i have a reliable grandparent"
You lucky girl.. :(

 
Locations of visitors to this page