Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The frequency of posts on my blog is directly proportional to the discipline in my life. If I am in one of my eat-watch movie-sleep cycles, you are unlikely to be treated to a peak into my life. 'Cos believe it or not, it takes time on my hands and space in my head to come up with this rubbish. Whereas if I am in my eat-work-watch movie-play-sleep cycle, I am more likely to be hit by an idea or an incident. And that is when this blog comes to life.
This post? Is an indication of an attempted transition from the former cycle to the latter. Hoping to be back here sometime soon!

3 comments:

Arjun Karande said...

"discipline in my life"

:)) =))

Anonymous said...

Does the date of post has something to deal with the idea or incident which lead u to this post :P

vinaya said...

Arjun: You laughing at the discipline in my life?? I thought we all had enough of that in our own lives to laught at and be merry!

Sumit: No, no, noooooooooo. It has always been just another day :(

Kaushik: :D Interesting, but incorrect! You see, in cycle 1, i watch movies to the exclusion of everything else. In cycle 2, any time left over from watching movies is divided between work and play. Any more questions?

Roy: Welcome. Most welcome!

 
Locations of visitors to this page